Wednesday, November 20, 2013

THIS is how it started?

So this is how it started...

I walked into chem lab that morning dreading and hoping that somehow this experience would not be as terrible I thought it would be. I walk in and the FIRST thing I see is Daniel.. a guy from church that I KNOW would tell nearly my entirechurch congregation of my presence in that class. I was ashamed to be what I thought was probably the only senior in what is a freshman class and was hoping to preserve some dignity. Anyway, so I see Daniel and duck straight to the row of backpacks hooks to hide. At this point I still needed a lab partner and I see a lab station with one lone guy and so I went up to him and I impulsively ask "Do you mind if I join you at this lab station"? He tells me "go for it" and I sure did. I was so thankful I was able to get a lab partner with such little fanfare...

He was a cool dude and the semester went alright even though sometime I think I slowed us down with the actual labs but I thought we had a great conversation, commonalities and laughs from the beginning and now the thought of NEVER seeing him again is killing me!!! Should I put my heart on the line and tell him how I feel or just think "what if" for the rest of my life????

Tomorrow is the last day I may ever see him. What should I do internet?

What should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment