Monday, December 31, 2012

And so this is 2012

SO another year has gone by and not to risk sounding more like a Celine Dion Song...this year has been quite an adventure. I had my first serious infatuation, love, crush whatever...but I can say it was good for me. I failed a class, went on my first airplane trip and came to the conclusion that yes...the road into the medical world will be very hilly, bumpy with many forks but I know that God would not have put this desire in my heart if he had not fully prepared a way for me to be able to do it. every end of the year I have so many regrets but this year i can honestly say tha tI am proud of myself. I pulled myself from the lowest possible level of y life and no I have successfully started the uphill climb. Multumesc Doamne petru indurarea ta din ani de ani si ca tu esti cu noi si noi ne intorcem spatele del lat itne. Te rog sau ma acuti sa fi mai smerita. I pray that this yeah I humbly myself and actively work towards a deeper more meaningful and productive relationship with Christ. Thank you God for every miracle, all the blessings in my life. I still cannot understand the even through my unfaithfulness and doubts you remain my me side. Thank you.  The more I know about the love you have for everyone I am in awe. I want to be more like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment